
One Bad Dude.
That's me, the B. A. Bichon, the Alpha Dog of the corner. I own this corner and mark it every day. I mark the boat trailers, the bushes, the flower pots, the front gate, the barbecue, and even on occasion my water dish, although I don't recommend the latter.

My Main Squeeze Lucy

Lucy and Dora
This is my girl wonder side kick Lucy. I must say she's not too bright but a real classy bitch. For many years she lied about her age, but now I know she's at least as old as me (14), for she is nearly blind and deaf where I am just deaf. We used to be a dynamic duo but now we're the clueless duo. But I'm still the Baddest dude on the corner. Just ask any k-9 that happens to walk by.
Bow-Wow baby.

Monkey Friends
These are my best friends. Whenever they visit we go nuts. They always can be counted to throw food on the floor. I especially like the chicken dinos. French fries are good too. If we're lucky
these monkeys take us for a walk along the beach where I can research all the marks in the neighborhood so I can keep track of the competition.

Are You Talkin' To Us?

It's a Twister
_____________________________________________________________________________________
2 comments:
Love It!!!!!!!!!
monkey see, monkey do!
hey, how'd you get the down on the corner elevator music and play it!?
Post a Comment