
Southwest Sunset on the way to ChiTown. Leaving our corner for the capitol of the mid-west with a side trip to Milwaukee.

Chicago is This Big.

Heading up the Magnificent Mile.

The only rain we encountered, otherwise the weather was great.

City of flags

Chicago bean shade.

Say goodbye to Field's

Doors open in five minutes

Picasso

Pocket Picasso. Original model.

Mr. Picasso at the Institute.

This is Z100 signing off.

Time for Z100 to hop on the "El".

Milwaukee church revival by the river.

Milwaukee Art Museum, the first Santiago Calatrava-designed building in the United States, features a 90-foot high glass-walled reception hall enclosed by the Burke Brise Soleil, a sunscreen that can be raised or lowered creating a unique moving sculpture.

All Quiet. Wait till next year. Again

Tough Crowd Chicago. Must be Sox fans.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
2 comments:
Hahaha, I'm stuck on the Gangstatubbies. I'd hate to meet one of them in a dark alley.
This summer one of the parks I worked at for Nike was called Pottawatomie. Were they the ones who started calling it Chi-town too?
Z100 has been officially released from duty. (Although the internal tracking devices might still be active, I'm not sure)
Cubs? What Cubs? Go Sox! (of the White variety)
uhh, PBS has yet to release ganstatubbies. Though we have all four waiting for gansta costume in the playroom right now.
Dad, I think you should send Southwest your picture - your photos inspire me to strive for better, more artful shooting. Thanks for keeping the bar high!
Post a Comment