Monday, November 07, 2005

Deuces Wild


Newest member of deuces gang. Jane Olivia


Welcome to the club.


Look out, I'm big now.


Two, Two, Two.


Got Milk?


Two for me.



That's right, two.


I'm Two


Two too.



I'm Two Too.


2+2=2





Oooooooo.....


Whoooooooo.....w


Yum-Yum



Two burgers please.


Founding member of Deuces Wild


Two Happy



Two funny


2 by 3

6 comments:

Molly said...

I'm all two pleased about this two-riffic post. Well, two-dle-oo!

Anonymous said...

Good thing I'm the cutest with cake on my nose! Takes a real graceful girl to do that...jenny xx

Molly said...

Nice cake on the nose Jen. Emily looks perplexed as to why candles would be on a cake. Kate on the other hand looks utterly guilty. ("What, I'm just standing next to my crib. Can't a girl stand next to her crib and not be accused of somethin?")

And may I remind you that no one need mention my utter lack of hair in comparison to my tow-headed comrades Ella and Jane. At least I wasn't completely bald at my second birthday, okay?!

Kate said...

I'm still aughing at the captions. 2 by 3. Nice. Need I point out Jane looks to be the tallest of the bunch. Egding up with Molly next. Does anyone believe in the dr. tale of double your height at 3 years old for adult ht. ??
Off tangent, sorry.
Awesome,Dad. And Molly, that hair - man! I remember at three I could finally briad your little mullet. Into two rat tails.

Kate said...

oops double your ht at 2 yrs...typo.

Anonymous said...

What if one of us has a boy? He's wearing the dress, of course!! Duh.